After spending two weekends at home, we’re off again… We are speaking at Northern Michigan’s InterVarsity chapter on Thursday night, then spending the weekend with my parents in Gladstone. Friday night Lindsay will be at a game night with some of the women from the church, and we’ll be presenting on Sunday morning.
I got thinking about how much we’ve been traveling since we got married in July…
- Lake Superior circle tour for our honeymoon (1300 miles)
- Green Bay for a wedding reception
- InterVarsity Retreat in Big Bay, MI
- Denver for a week of WorldVenture training
- Green Bay to speak at church
- Aurora to preach at church
- Thanksgiving in Gladstone
- Christmas in Aurora
- A late Christmas in Gladstone
- InterVarsity Retreat in Michigamme, MI
- Aurora for a fundraiser
- And now to Gladstone to speak at church
But I think this is our last trip before we move out in May! It’s been tiring, but encouraging. At times it’s stressful, but God is faithful. He provides what we need, when we need it. He’s building our character as we persevere through the busyness, the stress, and the uncertainty of our lives. And we praise Him in all these things.